The Tolga Scarecrow Festival Committee will endeavour, but cannot guarantee, product/service exclusivity at this event. It is a requirement that all stallholders comply with current Work Health & Safety legislation, COVID-Safe regulation and all food operators comply with food safety standards.
Terms and Conditions:
- Allocated area – Stallholders must only trade within the site allocated and site locations will not be amended on the day.
- Site set-up – Stallholders must set up their display / stall in a safe work manner and in compliance with COVID regulations. Set-up time will start 2 hours prior (2pm) to event start time (4pm).
- Equipment – Stallholders must bring their own table, chair & shade.
- Stall Lighting – This event is partly after dark and although lighting of main areas will be provided, stall lighting is the responsibility of stallholders.
- Vehicle – Parking is in designated positions only. Once the event starts, vehicles within the designated festival area will not be able to be moved.
- Risk assessment – Stallholders must abide by any direction given to them by the committee in relation to risk management.
- Covid-Safe Certificate – The CovidSafe Infection Control Training is required to be completed by stallholders.
It is free and has some multi-choice questions along the way. Don’t worry though, if you get them wrong you can reselect! It is about learning. It takes about 20 minutes and completing it does give you some protection, along with your insurance.
When you register, just choose “Workplace” as Other & “Type of Work” as Other. This gives you the base level training. https://www.covid-19training.gov.au/register