The Tolga Scarecrow Festival Committee will endeavour, but cannot guarantee, product/service exclusivity at this event. It is a requirement that all stallholders comply with current Work Health & Safety legislation, and all food operators comply with food safety standards.
Terms and Conditions:
- Allocated area – Stallholders must only trade within the site allocated and site locations will not be amended on the day.
- Site set-up – Stallholders must set up their display / stall in a safe work manner.
- Site set-up – from 12pm on the day of the event and must be ready by 4pm.
- Equipment – Stallholders must bring their own marquee and one timber table and 2 chairs will be supplied. If you require additional you must supply your own.
- Stall Lighting for outdoor stalls – This event is partly lit after dark and although lighting of main areas will be provided, stall lighting is the responsibility of stallholders.
- Vehicle – Parking is in designated positions only. Once the event starts, vehicles within the designated festival area will not be able to be moved.
- Risk assessment – Stallholders must abide by any direction given to them by the committee in relation to risk management.